I love that term.
Actually, I’m loving a lot of stuff right now.
Here’s what I’ve learned in my first week of semi-employment:
- Hangovers cease to exist when you can sleep later than 8 AM.
- The only meal I like to cook, breakfast, is fun to make. I actually went grocery shopping for the first time in seven years yesterday.
- My neighborhood looks completely different during the day. There are stores open, fruit stands and clothing shops. People are out and about, chatting and being happy. I actually strolled the other day, it was amazing.
- Having nearly unlimited amount of time at your disposal actually forces one not to be lazy.
- I enjoy doing household tasks naked. Cooking bacon has proven dangerous.
- I smile a lot now.
Things like that.