It’s been a real hell of a week. I mean in a great way. I’ve got a LOAD of stuff that I want to write, but I just haven’t had any time to put it all down in a readable format. Below you’ll find a bullet pointed list of all the cool little things that have happened recently and hopefully at some point this week I’ll be able to elaborate on all of them. If you look carefully you can see just how big a part Irony has been playing in my life as of late.
List of goings ons in Dave’s life recently:
- Went on an awesome boat party last Sunday.
- I’m fully in summer mode and ready to relax.
- Some of my friends and I went on a hilarious tour of cougar bars in midtown.
- I got selected for Jury duty.
- Tomorrow’s my birthday.
- My case meets tomorrow.
- I met someone amazing this weekend.
- She’s moving to Seattle on Wednesday.
Perfect right? How about that fucking timing, huh?
Have a bunch of stuff to get done before leaving the office tomorrow for my civic duty and I’m working about four hours sleep total from this weekend. I’m a broken man today with a serious desire for a nap.